REVIVE! Opioid Overdose Education and Training
Opioid overdose is a growing problem in our community
WE ALL HAVE A ROLE.
These no-cost trainings will cover:
- Understanding opioids
- How opioid overdoses happen
- Risk factors for overdoses
- How to respond to an opioid overdose emergency with the administration of Naloxone
Attendees will receive free training and a dose of Narcan.
Upcoming trainings in your area
- Page County – October 10th, 3:00-4:30 LFCC Page County Campus, Room 2
- Shenandoah County – October 17th, 3:00-4:30 Strasburg Town Office
- Shenandoah County – October 24th, 3:00-4:30 Shenandoah County Fire & Rescue Building
Additional information and trainings can be found at: